- All Wines Online
- Dessert Wines
- France - Alsace
- France - Beaujolais
- France - Bordeaux
- France - Burgundy
- France - Provence and Bandol
- France - Regional France
- France - The Loire Valley
- France - The Rhone Valley
- Large Wine Formats
- Organic, Vegetarian, Vegan Win..
- Wine Half Bottles
- Wines of Argentina
- Wines of Australia
- Wines of Austria
- Wines of Brazil
- Wines of Bulgaria
- Wines of Chile
- Wines of Croatia
- Wines of England
- Wines of Germany
- Wines of Greece and Cyprus
- Wines of Hungary
- Wines of Israel
- Wines of Italy
- Wines of Japan
- Wines of Lebanon
- Wines of New Zealand
- Wines of North America
- Wines of Portugal
- Wines of South Africa
- Wines of Spain
- Wines of Switzerland
- Wines of Uruguay
- British Beers and Cider
- British Country Fruit Wines
- British Liqueurs
- British Mead
- British Spirits
- Champagne and Vintage Champagn..
- Cocktail and Bar Equipment
- Cocktail Ingredients - Sirops,..
- Fine Spirits and Brandy
- Fortified Wine - Madeira Wine
- Fortified Wine - Marsala
- Fortified Wine - Port Wine
- Fortified Wine - Sherry
- Gifts for Golfers and Sport Cl..
- Gifts of Fine Wine and Spirits
- Glasses for Wine, Port and Whi..
- Non Alcoholic Aperitifs, Fruit..
- Rare Wines and Fine Spirits
- Sparkling Wines
- Special Offers on Wines, Lique..
- Spirits - Armagnac
- Spirits - Calvados and Apple B..
- Spirits - Cognac
- Spirits - Fine Brandy
- Spirits - Gin
- Spirits - Grappa
- Spirits - Rum
- Spirits - Tequila, Raicilla an..
- Spirits - Vodka
- Spirits - Whisky and Whiskey
- Blended Scotch Whisky
- Bourbon and American Whiskey
- Irish Whiskey
- Japanese Whisky
- Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Campbeltown Single Malt Scotch..
- Highland Single Malt Scotch Wh..
- Island Single Malt Scotch Whis..
- Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisk..
- Lowland Single Malt Scotch Whi..
- Speyside Single Malt Scotch Wh..
- Whisky and Whiskey From Around..
- Whisky Liqueurs
- Vermouth, Bitters, Aperitifs a..
- Wine and Fine Spirit Accessori..
Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Products › Spirits - Whisky and Whiskey › Single Malt Scotch Whisky › Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Buy Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Single Malt Highland Whiskies are well respected and world renoun for their generous flavours which are generally well balanced with fruity and floral nuances
Back to Previous PageProducts 51 to of 57
Tullibardine 20 Year Old Single Malt Whisky was matured in first-fill bourbon casks before bottling. It has a nose with Cocoa butter and allspice, notes of vanilla creamy and candy floss. Manuka honey. There is a honeyed, malty palate with vanilla and mixed spices. Orange blossom honey, allspice and pepper. Long finish with gingerbread and porridge oats on the tail. Rich, malty and spiced.
Spicy vanilla fruit, ripe apples and a rich, luxurious mouthfeel, aged in first fill sherry casks . The barley is dried by air, never peat which unlocks the subtle, complex flavours of slow distillation and exquisite wood
Medium to strong peat flavours - Dark rich colour - Full and textured body
Double matured in dry Montilla Fino wood casks, this has a salty, nutty palate with notes of Oban\'s typical tobacco and seaweed. Lovely
Tullibardine 1993 Single Malt Whisky from The Highland Region in Scotland has a medium, smooth and sweet finish with hints of spice, aged in refill, remade American hogsheads. The Distillery was closed in 1995 but has now been reopened.
Tullibardine 25 Years Old Highland Single Malt Whisky is typically malty, creamy, slightly spicy. A very smooth profile, with acacia honey, yellow plums and dried apricots, as well as soft spicy notes on the nose. A little vanilla. Scented candles. Fruit cake. Really elegant. The palate has similar elegance, now more on oranges (both fresh juice and bitter marmalade) and apple peelings. Golden raisins. Then a slightly dry nuttiness, mellow spices and some toasted oak. Rather silky and thin, but that’s fine. Long, half fruity, half spicy finish. Some drying oak now. Balance is key. This is a nicely aged whisky, with a subtle sherry influence and balanced oak.
Macphails Malt Scotch Whisky 2000 Years Old is a special vatted Malt Scotch Whisky to celebrate the new Millennium.From Macphails unrivalled stocks of Rare Aged Scotch Whisky, they have selected those whiskies of the highest quality and whose combined age total 2000 years, include some which have aged in the finest oak casks for up to sixty years. A rich amber colour with a nose of sherry, mint, sweet menthol and rich fruitiness. A light body with smoky, dry fruity palate and finishes clean. Limited Availability,