- Wines For All Budgets Online
- Wines from Argentina
- Wines from Australia
- Wines from Austria
- Wines from England
- Wines from Canada
- Wines from Chile
- Wines from France and Alsace
- Wines from France and Beaujola..
- Wines from France and Bordeaux
- Wines from France and Burgundy
- Wines from France and Regional..
- Wines from France and The Loir..
- Wines from France and The Rhon..
- Wines from Germany
- Wines from Greece and Cyprus
- Wines from Israel
- Wines from Italy
- Wines from Lebanon
- Wines from New Zealand
- Wines from Portugal
- Wines from South Africa
- Wines from Spain
- Wines from Tasmania
- Wines from America and Califor..
- Dessert Wines
- Large Wine Formats
- Wine Half Bottles
- Wines from Japan
- Wines from Switzerland
- Wines from Mallorca
- Wines from Croatia
- Wines from Montenegro
- Wines from Slovenia
- Wines from Bulgaria
- Wines from Hungary
- Wines from Brazil
- Champagne and Vintage Champagn..
- Sparkling Wines
- Fine Spirits and Brandy
- Whisky and Whiskey
- Liqueurs of Superior Quality
- Port Wine and Madeira Wine
- Sherry from Spain
- Vermouth, Bitters, Aperitifs a..
- Sirops, Syrups, Cordials and I..
- Country Wines, Mead and Liqueu..
- Wine and Fine Spirit Gifts
- Gifts for Golfers and Sport Cl..
- Wine and Fine Spirit Accessori..
- Bar and Cocktail Equipment
- Glasses for Wine, Port and Whi..
- Special Offers on Wines, Lique..
- Rare Wines and Fine Spirits
- Non Alcoholic Aperitifs, Fruit..
Special Offers on Wines, Liqueurs and Spirits
The grapes for this wine are handpicked from selected blocks in the Millaman Estate vineyards. After fermentation the wine is aged for at least six months in oak to enhance complexity, structure and style
Fine blown Cocktail glass with tall stem in a contemporary design especially great for martinis with a 26cl drinking capacity
Two bottles of Piedra del Rayo Rioja wines from the renown Bodegas Carlos Serres. The winery has unique terrior with the Atlantic climate offering gentle ripening of the grapes which in turn provides wines of elegant styles and plentiful red fruit character
Chateau Haut Pougnan is in the heart of the Entre-Deux-Mers in the Bordeaux wine producing region, near Creon. The vineyards are spread along the slopes of the right bank of the Garonne, superb clay-limestone soil and deep gravel. The slopes to the East and South are the location of the vineyards grape varieties for the red wines, the slopes West remain the domain of white wine grape varieties.
One bottle each Monthelie 2004, from Jean Baptiste Bejot and a Gevrey Chambertin 1999,from Henri Villamont presented in a Wooded Treasure Chest Gift box
Normal Price £68.00 Offer Price £62.00 giving A saving of £6.00 One bottle each of Shiraz Reserve, Waterstonebridge, Australia; Otonal Tinto Rioja, Spain; Chateau Haut Pougnan, Bordeaux, France; Babich Sauvignon Blanc, Zealand; Macon Villages Blanc,Andre Morey, France; Chenin Blanc, Parrotfish, South Africa,