- Wines For All Budgets Online
- Wines from Argentina
- Wines from Australia
- Wines from Austria
- Wines from England
- Wines from Canada
- Wines from Chile
- Wines from France and Alsace
- Wines from France and Beaujola..
- Wines from France and Bordeaux
- Wines from France and Burgundy
- Wines from France and Regional..
- Wines from France and The Loir..
- Wines from France and The Rhon..
- Wines from Germany
- Wines from Greece and Cyprus
- Wines from Israel
- Wines from Italy
- Wines from Lebanon
- Wines from New Zealand
- Wines from Portugal
- Wines from South Africa
- Wines from Spain
- Wines from Tasmania
- Wines from America and Califor..
- Dessert Wines
- Large Wine Formats
- Wine Half Bottles
- Wines from Japan
- Wines from Switzerland
- Wines from Mallorca
- Wines from Croatia
- Wines from Montenegro
- Wines from Slovenia
- Wines from Bulgaria
- Wines from Hungary
- Wines from Brazil
- Champagne and Vintage Champagn..
- Sparkling Wines
- Fine Spirits and Brandy
- Whisky and Whiskey
- Liqueurs of Superior Quality
- Port Wine and Madeira Wine
- Sherry from Spain
- Vermouth, Bitters, Aperitifs a..
- Sirops, Syrups, Cordials and I..
- Country Wines, Mead and Liqueu..
- Wine and Fine Spirit Gifts
- Gifts for Golfers and Sport Cl..
- Wine and Fine Spirit Accessori..
- Bar and Cocktail Equipment
- Glasses for Wine, Port and Whi..
- Special Offers on Wines, Lique..
- Rare Wines and Fine Spirits
- Non Alcoholic Aperitifs, Fruit..
Chateau Haut Pougnan Sauvignon Blanc 2010
Products › Wines For All Budgets Online › Wines from France and Bordeaux › French Bordeaux White Wines › Chateau Haut Pougnan Sauvignon Blanc 2010
Click to Enlarge
Light and flavoursome dry white
|Country of Origin||France|
|Region of Origin||Bordeaux|
|Bottling By||Ch. Haut Pougnan|
|Primary Grape Varieties||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Click here for foods that match this wine.|
Chateau Haut Pougnan is in the heart of the Entre-Deux-Mers in the Bordeaux wine producing region, near Creon. The vineyards are spread along the slopes of the right bank of the Garonne, superb clay-limestone soil and deep gravel. For this white wine we have a blend of Sauvignon (70%), Sémillion (25%) and Muscadelle (5%), which gives the final wine great delicacy and a prestigious bouquet. This superb white wine has much finesse and a remarkable long lingering aftertaste.Back to Previous Page