- Wines For All Budgets Online
- Wines from Argentina
- Wines from Australia
- Wines from Austria
- Wines from England
- Wines from Canada
- Wines from Chile
- Wines from France and Alsace
- Wines from France and Beaujola..
- Wines from France and Bordeaux
- Wines from France and Burgundy
- Wines from France and Regional..
- Wines from France and The Loir..
- Wines from France and The Rhon..
- Wines from Germany
- Wines from Greece and Cyprus
- Wines from Israel
- Wines from Italy
- Wines from Lebanon
- Wines from New Zealand
- Wines from Portugal
- Wines from South Africa
- Wines from Spain
- Wines from Tasmania
- Wines from America and Califor..
- Dessert Wines
- Large Wine Formats
- Wine Half Bottles
- Wines from Japan
- Wines from Switzerland
- Wines from Mallorca
- Wines from Croatia
- Wines from Montenegro
- Wines from Slovenia
- Wines from Bulgaria
- Wines from Hungary
- Wines from Brazil
- Champagne and Vintage Champagn..
- Sparkling Wines
- Fine Spirits and Brandy
- Whisky and Whiskey
- Liqueurs of Superior Quality
- Port Wine and Madeira Wine
- Sherry from Spain
- Vermouth, Bitters, Aperitifs a..
- Sirops, Syrups, Cordials and I..
- Country Wines, Mead and Liqueu..
- Wine and Fine Spirit Gifts
- Gifts for Golfers and Sport Cl..
- Wine and Fine Spirit Accessori..
- Bar and Cocktail Equipment
- Glasses for Wine, Port and Whi..
- Special Offers on Wines, Lique..
- Rare Wines and Fine Spirits
- Non Alcoholic Aperitifs, Fruit..
Noble One Botrytis Semillon, Dessert Wine,De Bortoli Wines, Half Bottle (d) 2008
Products › Wines For All Budgets Online › Dessert Wines › Noble One Botrytis Semillon, Dessert Wine,De Bortoli Wines, Half Bottle (d) 2008
Click to Enlarge
|Producer||De Bortoli Wines http://www.debortoli.com.au|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Region of Origin||New South Wales|
|Bottling By||De Bortoli Winery|
|Primary Grape Varieties||Semillon|
|When to Drink||Drink Now or Lay Down|
Medium gold colored, De Bortoli’s 2008 Noble One gives a youthfully mute, moderately intense nose of orange blossom, clover honey, jasmine, apricot preserves and dried pineapple chunks. The palate is incredibly concentrated and sweet (231 grams per liter of residual sugar) with layers of tropical fruit and honeyed flavors well refreshed by very crisp acid and going into a very long finish. Delicious now, it will reward cellaring over the next 2-10 years and drink to 2022+.Back to Previous Page