- Wines Online
- Wines of Argentina
- Wines of Australia
- Wines of Austria
- Wines of England
- Wines of Chile
- Wines of France and Alsace
- Wines of France and Beaujolais
- Wines of France and Bordeaux
- Wines of France and Burgundy
- Wines of France and Regional F..
- Wines of France and The Loire ..
- Wines of France and The Rhone ..
- Wines of Germany
- Wines of Greece and Cyprus
- Wines of Israel
- Wines of Italy
- Wines of Lebanon
- Wines of New Zealand
- Wines of Portugal
- Wines of South Africa
- Wines of Spain
- Wines of Tasmania
- Wines of America and Californi..
- Dessert Wines
- Large Wine Formats
- Wine Half Bottles
- Wines of Japan
- Wines of Switzerland
- Wines of Mallorca
- Wines of Bulgaria
- Wines of Hungary
- Wines of Brazil
- Wines of Uruguay
- Champagne and Vintage Champagn..
- Sparkling Wines
- Fine Spirits and Brandy
- Port Wine and Madeira Wine
- Sherry from Spain
- Vermouth, Bitters, Aperitifs a..
- Sirops, Syrups, Cordials and I..
- Country Fruit Wines
- Wine and Fine Spirit Gifts
- Gifts for Golfers and Sport Cl..
- Wine and Fine Spirit Accessori..
- Bar and Cocktail Equipment
- Glasses for Wine, Port and Whi..
- Special Offers on Wines, Lique..
- Rare Wines and Fine Spirits
- Non Alcoholic Aperitifs, Fruit..
- Special Wine Voucher
- British Mead
- British Liqueurs
Noble One Botrytis Semillon, Dessert Wine,De Bortoli Wines, Half Bottle (d) 2008
Products › Wines Online › Dessert Wines › Noble One Botrytis Semillon, Dessert Wine,De Bortoli Wines, Half Bottle (d) 2008
Click to Enlarge
|Producer||De Bortoli Wines http://www.debortoli.com.au|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Region of Origin||New South Wales|
|Bottling By||De Bortoli Winery|
|Primary Grape Varieties||Semillon|
|When to Drink||Drink Now or Lay Down|
Medium gold colored, De Bortoli’s 2008 Noble One gives a youthfully mute, moderately intense nose of orange blossom, clover honey, jasmine, apricot preserves and dried pineapple chunks. The palate is incredibly concentrated and sweet (231 grams per liter of residual sugar) with layers of tropical fruit and honeyed flavors well refreshed by very crisp acid and going into a very long finish. Delicious now, it will reward cellaring over the next 2-10 years and drink to 2022+.Back to Previous Page