- Wines Online
- Wines of Argentina
- Wines of Australia
- Wines of Austria
- Wines of England
- Wines of Chile
- Wines of France and Alsace
- Wines of France and Beaujolais
- Wines of France and Bordeaux
- Wines of France and Burgundy
- Wines of France and Regional F..
- Wines of France and The Loire ..
- Wines of France and The Rhone ..
- Wines of Germany
- Wines of Greece and Cyprus
- Wines of Israel
- Wines of Italy
- Wines of Lebanon
- Wines of New Zealand
- Wines of Portugal
- Wines of South Africa
- Wines of Spain
- Wines of Tasmania
- Wines of America and Californi..
- Dessert Wines
- Large Wine Formats
- Wine Half Bottles
- Wines of Japan
- Wines of Switzerland
- Wines of Mallorca
- Wines of Croatia
- Wines of Bulgaria
- Wines of Hungary
- Wines of Brazil
- Wines of Uruguay
- Champagne and Vintage Champagn..
- Sparkling Wines
- Fine Spirits and Brandy
- Port Wine and Madeira Wine
- Sherry from Spain
- Vermouth, Bitters, Aperitifs a..
- Sirops, Syrups, Cordials and I..
- Country Fruit Wines
- Wine and Fine Spirit Gifts
- Gifts for Golfers and Sport Cl..
- Wine and Fine Spirit Accessori..
- Bar and Cocktail Equipment
- Glasses for Wine, Port and Whi..
- Special Offers on Wines, Lique..
- Rare Wines and Fine Spirits
- Non Alcoholic Aperitifs, Fruit..
- Special Wine Voucher
- British Mead
- British Liqueurs
Pinotage Rickety Bridge Franschhoek, 2014
Products › Wines Online › Wines of South Africa › South African Red Wines › Pinotage Rickety Bridge Franschhoek, 2014
Click to Enlarge
|Producer||Rickety Bridge Private Cellar|
|Country of Origin||South Africa|
|Region of Origin||Franschhoek|
|Bottling By||Rickety Bridge Private Cellar|
|Primary Grape Varieties||Pinotage|
Black fruit flavours, layers of plums and spice.Silky palate, well integrated, velvety with subtle oaking, lingering juicy finish.Back to Previous Page